Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tiredness can impair one's judgement...but sometimes it can be a good thing. but it would cause one to be more ignorant of things, and do things quite rashly without thinking...

Yeah most know when i get tired i am usually very very lame ^^ So very opposite than most people who would usually get very agitated with lack of sleep. hahas.

I think i am one of those crazy ones who goes back for CCA although prelim is only like 20+ days away.I don't think a lot would believe that anyway.muahahas. well i can't deny that i am not crazy. so yeah i went back yesterday for about 1hr+. managed to come at exactly the drilling part. and see how the new commander is doing.muahahahas. only one comment: the new commander is doing pretty much badly. Blame me zzz... Lunch...i don't want to talk about it.very pissed off by what they did to me anyway. Maybe i am just too lenient and too easily bullied, people just climb on top of me.but i am not angry with them...

I think my brain just works too weirdly.My facial expressions never was able to tell what i am feeling. I can be very sad and angry inside, but my face just betrays me with a smile. 2 bad 4 me then. I can't help it though. Maybe this is what made me learn how to forgive and forget.

I think i need to learn how to be stronger.(well at least i don't cry ^^ that's another weird thingy about me...) I think i just should. It'll be nice to turn back time too :) Back to the books for now...

No comments: