Friday, September 26, 2008

judging the way how crazy the people i know are getting to be, i'm so glad that i am still hanging in there at the sane part. ^^ yeah people are so sleep deprived from all that mugging, while i go home everyday aft sch and sleep at least 2 hours =) stressed, but not doing anything much. well at least i go home and sleep and not sleep in school during class (for fear lijing might scream in my ear or take my watch again while I'm resting...) oh wells.

people, BE GLAD I AM STILL SANE!!! muahahaha. the person sitting usually at my left is one of the worst muggers i've seen. and the more she mugs, the more irritating she gets. zzz... and the more qns she ask me, the more irritated i(and lijing) get ^^ the vicious cycle. anw the qns she ask are mostly those that she will always manage to solve after opening her mouth to ask me. and i never ever managed to give her the correct answer, coz i seriously just dunno how 2 do ^^.

everyone is hanging on something that would keep them sane, well, i'm banging on more hours of sleep =) so people are sleep-deprived coz of mugging, i'm sleep-deprived in the mornings (+afternoons) coz I took too long a nap that I can't sleep well when i am supposed to sleep. the other vicious cycle...

so damn bored. can't find many things to do... don't like to do homework and revision stuff at home during the weekdays u noe. thats like 5 days wasted liao. will only do my work like on weekends and sometimes in school. prefer to just stare at the computer screen, maybe for no apparent reason, except the want for elongating my eyeballs even more (i'm joking if u cannot see ^^) hais... by the time my juniors' EOYs end, i should be already doing hardcore mugging. i think that the pathetic one week 'holiday' b4 the O levels i gotta spend it outside like what i did during the sept holidays. it's sad i just can't seem 2 be able to study at home. with the tempting comfy bed and all...

khalid's lesson tmr, and i am STILL going to continue timing how long he takes to ever ever finish a question. well so far he used 2 periods to discuss 4 simple qns, and all other people in the class have most likely zoned out. i spent a happy time reading my book ^^ haha. anw going 2 finish that bk alr, so dun think it would last 4 another 2 periods tmr (or 2day?). hais... bored with all the bloody things and wadeva 10 year series and wadeva school paper etc.

-got scared off by all those serious muggers, and made a vow not to end up with depression ^^-
Jia Yi
(well exams can never stop me from being lame u noe ^^)

No comments: