Wednesday, September 17, 2008

yay i did beat that score. 60 words, no wrong. woohoo. hahas. its quite fun. for a person who's always bored ^^

went to clarke quay on saturday (that eve of mid-autumn festival that day). a lot a lot of tourists there. had a lot of fun with my sister even though the lantern decorations wasn't that very very nice. just normal nice. kept threatening my sister whenever she made a senseless remark that I would spray water at her. this is how my nike bottle comes in sooo handy ^^.

then on sun celebrated my b'day, my 2 cousins b'day (lionel and lisa. lols double L. anyway they are not twins or something), and my mum's b'day. had a BBQ party.yeah even though it was raining. the rainy weather when we were fanning the fire reminded me of last year's farewell party. more like it is a yearly tradition for it to rain at that time of the year, especially during farewell. hehe. my uncle prepared a lot a lot of delicious food. and we didn't manage to finish everything. I might have been able to eat more if my stomach wasn't that stuffed with too much fizzy drinks. oo i regret drinking so much of that sweet drinks... left me with indigestion that only went away when i fell asleep. and also coz it was raining, we had to move the BBQ stuff from the vehicles in the car park downstairs, then into the lift and up to my grandmother's house, then when we realised that the rain wasn't that heavy, we helped to carry it down again to the further end of the block (kinda like a holding area). Then when the rain stopped to a drizzle, we shifted the stuff to the other end of the block (that block is soo looong!). no wonder i awoke to muscle ache in the arms the next day...

yeah got back some prelim results already. shan't say coz its no use in crying over spilt milk. but i don't think i did very very badly.anyway i am happy for Cai Er who passed all her subjects first time in her secondary life. ^^ jia yous jia yous. hahas

played floorball during PE on tue. very glad that PE is still in our time table anyway ^^. i'll so bore myself if i need to face the books/papers/whatever else for more than 6hours everyday. hais... i hate phys anyway. very irritated with the ten year series. practically copying all the answers of the answer booklet. muahaha.

-very bored (like when was i not)-
Jia Yi

No comments: