Thursday, November 20, 2008

yeah some photos 1st...dunno whether still got anymore 2 come... dis time i'm soo not gonna care whether it's glam or unglam... FYI, it's the farewell party on tue.




yan ying, me, isabelle, cai er, joey


yeah group shot. dun expect me to type out all the names of the ppl there ^^ i'll go crazy... notice the flowers on the left? fron left: isabelle's, mine, cai er's, peck hui's... all in order of ranking =)


CE, me, simin, nicole, PH, aishah, yan ying, isabelle...


Simin, CE, joey, lin hui, cheryl, bel, and ying han. i'm doing the peace sign some where behind i think. & can see aishah behind YH ^^


yeah i appeared... zzz wif my eyes closed ><. and i think yh's wrestling wif aishah who's behind... ^^


pei wen (snr), cheryl, CE, yh, joey strangling me ><, PH, YY, bel, and liping
(ps i'm gonna use short-form liaos...)

same as b4, but now wif me and joey pinching each other's cheek ><


yy, xiao wei, bel


yy, joey, bel...


us 4 + the guides teachers! (Ms Ho and Ms Tang. Mdm Ng went home alr...)

ehs i still hate the theme a lot ><>

No comments: