Sunday, December 28, 2008

i decided 2 blog coz idk when i might blog next time ^^
stupid cousins gonna come anytime and staying till this year's over. tat's sad. wad pathetic parents(my aunt & uncle then) 2 ditch them here. still wondering if my parents would nid 2 bring them out 4 countdown. hope not coz dun tink dey will manage 2 stay up til tat late...(maybe...)

parents away in malaysia~~~ but the noisy cousins would come. zzz so wads the point. tink i'll prefer my parents 2 stay. at least dey dun snatch the comp away as long as my cuzs do...

lalalas~ this wonderful 2008 is going 2 end liaos... so sad time passes soooo fast >< esp sec sch life... yea sec 1 sux quite alot, sec 2 rox, sec 3 is boring, sec 4 is stressed but crazy~~~ hahahas. tink tats applicable to my guide's life n my sch life...

i miss camp >< dis year nvr attend any camp at all. i noe the rest of the ppl out there might h8 camps coz its dirty, can't get enuf slp, etc etc... but well its fun n i DO get enuf slp 4 sch camps(tho not sch guide's camp), even though i will still end up slping thru the day when camp breaks. ^^ yeah miss camp sarimbun hahas.

wonder if bel will go visit the jnrs during the 1st mtg next year... dunno if i will go. coz i kinda lazy go apply leave or sth. ah bother.

worklife is boring. but i am glad i tink i have a more lenient boss. hahas. at least i am not expected 2 be tottering on high heels, finishing stuff within a super strict time limit, or being on my feet 4 dunno how many hrs straight. suddenly feels sooo lucky ^^ hahas. although i am still stuck doing any stuff that my aunt(diff from the aforementioned 1) calls me 2 do. (since i am her kinda 'assistant' after all). yeah so i told my sister tat i am stuck doing 'zhabalang' stuff.which is doing odd-job. (lucky mopping floor not included haha). tinking back 2 me counting 500++ 5c coins reali makes me crazy. soooo many many coins... spent almost the whole aftnn counting all the coins.(i tink thr is a total of 2000 coins in thr...) bleurgh.

lalala i finally found peck hui's blog (ooh tat is soooo random) ah nvm.

tatas~~~ ^^
-Jia Yi-
(miss guides ^^, although half the time when i reach i kinda regret it... behave la jnrs. zzz)

No comments: