Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Saturday: CATS discussion in the afternoon. 1st presentation i actually practiced for. evening got 4A class gathering~ like first time got more gals than boys lol. erm i nvr count. hahaha. or maybe gals are still lesser but coz it isn't the same bunch of gals u always see. ERICA WAS THERE. zomg. yeah actually i knew it waaaaaaaay before the gathering. but well haven't seen her for so long she didn't change much la. i think. but some of the things she do n talk does make me understand why so many hate her. eh i don't :) *acts innocent* or maybe *is innocent* hahahaha.

Sunday to Tuesday: nothing much happened la. stay at home do elearning. it's boring. ITB is a killer. all the crap n i don't understand a single thing. at least the voice recording for the e-lecture isn't shireen kaw's voice. if not i think i'll smash my com. lol. n i finally finished my elearning today! woots. erm today as in wednesday not sunday to tues. haha. but i still have stats tutorial and itb website to go. zzz... i better finish stats tutorial asap then i can do the stupid bloody itb website that's killing my time n my freedom n whoknowswhatnot.

Wednesday: snw badminton 2day. attachment again on like 9 jan 2010.zzz... it's sooooooo hard to wake up at 6 aft waking up the past few days at 11+... cats presentation today. our group did a gd job :) actually all the groups were good la. haha. as usual it's me n my bullet train speed. oh well...

i wanna sleep. nites. lols. BUT I CANNOT SLEEP UNTIL I FINISH MY TUTORIALS. i'll sleep early tonight then. argh.

No comments: