Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2day went pool at kovan wif lihe n KK. then 313@somerset. i soooooooo think that there is like nothing there for me. i rather go FOOD SHOPPING! hahahaha. imma greedy bum i know. n i'm hungry now... these 2 pig heads won't even release me after pool to go cai er's house. sob sob. N I LIKE SOOOOOOOO WANNA GO HER HOUSE LA. some more 2day bx was at her house...EVIL EVIL EVIL PIG HEADS. ytd when i was showering i alr had that want to go CE's house. but i dismissed that idea thinking that she's at orientation. n now! argh.

HUMPH AT ALL THE EVIL SCHEMING PLOTS BETWEEN THEM 2! if they ever ever dare to buy a dress for me it'll be the least used item in my wardrobe! HAH! along wif all those clothes i wanna throw but i dun dare to throw. lol. or maybe it shall be my prom dress man! if ever i'm going for one :P wth is sooooooo bloody wrong wif jeans n tshirt!!!... (of course i dun wanna be the next olivia...)

SENTOSA TMR ohhhammgeee :) n imma seeing the same bunch of peeps. again! n i do realise my whole holidays had been full of lihe n KK esp. LOL. kinda sounds wrong hor... i better dun get bored of them like nowwww

ohmy i'm picking up all those slangs. hahahahaha. neh mind la :)

No comments: