Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I realised the ppl close to me have that 1 common goal bout me: to stop me from wearing tshirt n jeans.

u can go back to the previous holidays where lihe n KK tried to put me in a dress =.= n they still rmb they have to put me in a dress on my bday. go figure how dead i'll get.

or take ytd as example. lihe, jasmine and rachelle tried to stop me from wearing tshirt n jeans. we went bugis n they chose stuff for me n asked me to pay. i choose not to say anything. they 3 really damn pek chek wif me. lols. so actually the trick is to force it on me =.= I just don't grumble. I just don't say anything or i just say "anything" or "suibian" :) if i really say "not nice" don't even try forcing it on me. but i bought 3 stuff, $10 each. 1 jacket, 1 tank top, 1 shirt (or wadeva u call it)

until now i still don't understand wad is sooooooooooooooooo wrong wif tshirt n jeans =.= so 1 day they picked on the jeans. another day they picked on the tshirt. hais.

but at least i know i have nice friends :D erm like friends who read me so easiliy =.= or just that my wardrobe is just too obviously limited :X hahahahaha.

(Y) my friends. I shall TRY to accept n appreciate what ya'll try to put on me... but i'm still gonna say happy trying :D it's gonna be hard to suceed i bet! my mum kinda gave up. she'll try again next year. LOL. like during new year only. hahahahaha.

n imma late bloomer okay! hahahahaha. likka damn late only :X

n y am i like posting this on my blog? zzz... wadeva it's dead anw :)

P.S. their other common goal is actually fading away. but they obviously still persist on the clothes part. zzz...

No comments: