Sunday, March 27, 2011

I think I need a motivation post! or a relieve stress post. whatever it's called.
it's not that i'm very stressed now. i'm just preparing for the future ^^

i predict the future to be more lonely. but lonely will mean that i have more time for me to concentrate on my studies. i want a this sem gpa of 3.9 for my last sem in NP!! i got gpa 3.875 for this semester (sem 4) ^^ i beat like A LOT of ppl with this i guess. i'm happy!!

IMMA GOING TO CHIONG MY LAST SEM IN NP!!!!

First, the reasons why i'll be stressed:
1) YEAR 3 WORKLOAD!! ZOMG
2) no ppl pei me :( i hope i join gene's clique. but that will depend on whether we're in the same class not
3) DIP PLUS!! AS USUAL.
4) the year 3 IS are like so hard!!
5) I'LL BE JOINING NDP!!!! :D wif my sis. so that means all my saturdays are booked by a NATIONAL event
6) i'm aiming for bronze for cca! 20 more points!!!!!!!!!!!! argh.

WOW it's like a lot. ouch. n here are some things i need to follow to organise my time:
1) FINISH all tutorials on the SAME day as lecture.
2) DO all projects timely. take effort to find out the information yourself!! u can't rely on jasmine liao :(
3) ABSOLUTELY NO COMPUTER UNTIL HOMEWORK IS DONE :( i hope i can do that...
4) sleep early everyday. YEAH I KNOW! but early = 12am ^^
5) on saturdays with NDP, u have to wake up earlier and do homework!!
6) minimise eating time. THIS IS LIKE THE HARDEST TO ACHIEVE.
7) reach home then do homework first!!
8) DEFINITELY NO MORE PROCRASTINATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

my list is just getting longer. wadeva. =.=

n the main point; how to attempt to relieve stress...
1) MSNNNN :D but u must find willing parties who are going to do this wif u...
2) audi-ing 150bpm~ songs!! impossible but quite fun!
3) blasting music. ESP DANCE HITS ^^
4) MAD WOMAN DANCINGGGGGGGGGGG. songs like shy boy, that man opposed, breathe, b2st's beautiful, etc.
5) DALMATIAN, 2AM, B2ST, GNA, KIM SOO HYUN ^^
6) watch videos. BUT LIMIT YOURSELFFFFFFF!! oh my school, all my love, khuntoria, DALMATIANNNNN

oh well. good luck for my year 3!!! I HAVE AN AIM NOW!!! UNIVERSITYYYYYYYYYY~~~ must be in Singapore also!! :D

No comments: