Monday, June 27, 2011

Post Created Jun 27, 2011 5:47:40 PM

Life is amazing :)
It all depends on how u look at things. Really some small things can make me happy. Like seeing friends at odd places. Even though i dunno them that well. I love my sister's friends too! Haha. They are all in front of me on the bus now lols.

I am going to place the massive weight of projects behind me and just enjoy my last 3 months in poly. Nxt sem internship and i wont be in sch surrounded by friends... So i gotta enjoy it with however little friends i already have with me now rite? Since my good friends are already at internship...

I have done a lot of wrong stuff these days. I had pushed back my responsibilities n my friends ended up doing my work. I promise that i will work hard for my remaining sem. The 4 projects plus ndp are not going to keep me down!! Fighting spirit gambate!!

No comments: