Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Post Created Aug 9, 2011 2:31:40 AM

I think i am distancing away from my old friends. There's some whom
I havent seen in ages, n whom i havent talked to them in ages. I havent even been online long enough to ask them how they are doing. Coz all these are the early sleepers...

I miss them. As much as how technology is so advanced that it is easy to contact them, but i guess nothing beats meeting them face to face. Everytime i type a message i will be thinking whether i am too blunt or have i said sth wrong. This isnt supposed to happen with close frens rite?

I guess i might no longer have sth very common with them... This is so depressing...

Hopefully words will still flow naturally when i meet them... I think its also coz i had been busy n neglected them as well. Maybe i have been too busy making new friends. N i hope i did not forget to keep my old ones. Sometimes i know life forces u to choose one.

I will work hard to make an effort to meet those i care about! Jia yous~

P.S. Ndp tmr!!! :) bluee sector! Aft the outing i know more peeps alr! Hahas.

No comments: