Thursday, July 26, 2012

badddd lifestyle

Its officially the holidays, and i am not doing anything other than rotting at home. Pretty much explains my daily routine too.

I wake up after 12 (envious rite!), rummage for whatever food i can find (or just dabao), sit in front of the com n watch video, then start playing maple at around 3+. Then prepare dinner, watch tv, n cont playing maple until 3 or 4 am. Freaking bad lifestyle and screwed up body clock. Bad for my eyes and my neck n shoulders too.

I seriously have no life. Friends i want to meet are overseas/busy n obviously i dun feel like finding a job at all. Oh well maybe i should just find some temp job... To prevent being nagged at. HAIS. How can i be such a slacking anti social?

GAH i really need to go out. For the sake of my future LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments: