Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Deleted my post on Hwayoung's controversy

Just because the facts that i wrote about ain't true at all. So no point keeping it. Anyway, CCM is still a lousy company and KKS the ceo sucks. The T-ara members, including hwayoung are the most innocent yet they are receiving so much hate from the anti fans. I don't stand on T-ara or hwayoung's side, but 1 thing for sure, I definitely don't stand on KKS side for all his bullshit talks.

But i still express my hate to all the bullies out there 😑😑😑 i dun care whether u are doing physical, mental or cyber bullies. Bullies are really hateful beings!

Though i do know there is always a reason behind everything. And sometimes you just can't help it.

Oh this reminds me that i should do my favourite quotes column on the side of this bloggie ^^

No comments: