Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Because I laugh too loud?!

WTH so my parents are telling me not to watch videos or shows just because i laugh too loud? What in the world is this... Seriously what's wrong with laughing loudly man! I doubt i'm disrupting any neighbours. I'm just disturbing my parents from watching their own show =.=

I know it's not a very girly thing to do but who cares. I'm at home and i have the right to laugh all I want. Don't they understand that laughter is a form of release. N i hardly laugh outside! 😡😡

Just because i'm studying in the living room and using the desktop and watching tv, doesn't mean i'm not studying. I know my limits and i know when i need to do what i need to do. They should instead be more concerned about what my sister is doing man. Just because she hides in the room away from TV, doesn't mean she's studying. Her earphones are plugged into her laptop and she's watching videos and fb-ing and MSN-ing...

I have nothing to hide while she has loads of stuff to hide! Damn. They should start diverting their attention away from me and start opening their eyes to what my sis is doing.

I kind of can't wait till I move to my sengkang house, where i get my own room where i can hide in there all i want. Coz now i've got to share and there just ain't any space for me.

No comments: