Friday, March 1, 2013

Smart sis

Continuation from what i posted just now...

Smart sis went out in nice dress, came back in tshirt and shorts. Fully prepared huh. 1 year liao still dun want let parents know. Humph. Baddddd. This kind of secret relationship is baddddddd!

Maybe i should make it a habit to stalk my sis regularly. But nvm at least i have my ally aka cheryl kam. She will retweet or reply certain tweets my sis have with grayson ah. N since his account locked i cant be too stalkerish and stalk him. I shall stalk my sis! Heh heh heh *evil laugh*

Butttttttt i haven't ranted enough... I'm like locked at home coz i need to study for exams, and i'm like sooooo deprived of going out. Moreover noone asks me to go out ㅠ.ㅠ I need my good food! RAWRRRR! Poor me with no friends ><

Drifting apart, further and further away... I really miss my friends, though i don't have many to start with... And those who used to be the closest proximity is now miles apart overseas! WAAAAAA

WHY WHY WHY CAN'T I TALK TO MOST OF THEM PROPERLY... I need to kick the habit of receiving and not giving 😢

No comments: