Friday, December 6, 2013

Well i'm not talking about my life though. Hahaha. But i still enjoy my life :)

Look around you and you can find out why is life beautiful. To me, simple acts of kindness between random strangers are enough to make me have a good day. And only remember the good; forget about the bad~ 

And i like seeing inter-racial relationships. It's not something i can do, but i really admire those that are in one now. Really salute πŸ‘ I find it an amazing thing that people love others who are different from them. I really have a lot to learn. It's not a very common sight, but its a beautiful sight~ n mixed blood babies are super cute :x πŸ˜‚

Ohwell. Cheers and better luck to me finding my other half :)

But let me learn how to carry conversations with any guy first... Thanks i know my brain works amazingly weirdly. Thats why i'm different πŸ˜†

No comments: