Monday, January 27, 2014

A Dream

So I dreamt a wonderful dream this morning. It was about these 2 random but super gentlemanly guys 😍 

Ok both of them aren't the most handsome or the most perfect, but in thos dream they were so gentlemanly that i'm totally in awe. N i didn't recognise their faces so its not someone i know... I only vaguely remember 1 of them has a pimply face while the other, better looking but i really dun rmb the face :x

The dream started off with me taking a different route on the way home from school. I happened to need to take an elevator to another bus stop. So these 2 guys were standing behind me in the crowded lift and they told me that they are going to open my backpack to return some things they owed me. I said ok and they started stuffing idk what stuff in, I couldn't turn back coz the lift was too crowded. N they both talked quite loudly and also talked to some other people in the lift that they knew. I was getting a little bit pissed coz how can random strangers stuff things into my bag?! 

After alighting the lift then they told me where did we meet before. I was like hmmm i think i rmb them being in this same lift when i went there after some camp. I then opened my bag and saw what they put in. It was some colourful toy i can't really rmb what it was. I was thinking that i lent them some tissue n they were nice enough to remember to return it after ages. (Not too sure coz its just my analogy) 

We 3 chatted a lot about random things and 1 of the guys was so funny making lots of jokes. Then we reached a long flight of stairs leading down to the bus stop and they said they will go first. So i slowly took the stairs, tripping here n there, being the typical accident prone me. They finally came up to where i was after seeing me trip so many times and asked me if i needed help. The pimply guy offered to piggyback me n so i climbed on with the help of his friend. At the bus stop, the 2 of them continued making jokes while waiting for the bus, and 1 guy pointed out that the side of the kerb will remind me of him, coz its his initial. I think i heard that he had an initial J. 

And then i woke up πŸ˜’ Sigh i never knew their name n i can't really rmb their face either... Who knows both of them might be my future bfs 😝

N i think i did dream of them a long time ago... At the same lift. The lift that is not the blk where i study at. N don't the long flight of stairs resemble that of ntu... Hmmmmmmm. 

Maybe my true love is from another course and is studying at ntu now πŸ˜‚ if this dream was really a sign... 

No comments: