Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bagua me is back

Bagua me is back again, this time with sad news. Seems like Fiona and Andy  broke up recently 😱 such a long time couple of 4 years... What's even more sad was that during Fiona's 21st recently in December they looked so lovey dovey. Just recently before i went korea i saw andy chai in sch waiting for fiona. N now its 2014 n their fb profile pics no longer have each other... I only knew coz Andy posted some emo stuff about losing his temper and all... 

Wah they were one of the closest couples sia! So sad for them. 

This is just a speculation based on my social media research. If only i was as good as this at my schoolwork...

Seriously i need to do sth about my name on this blog or i will be searched on google... Time to lock everything especially when i am applying for work! 

On a side note, i wonder if i can find any of those guys i met at the job fair briefing on fb... 😏 hehe 1 of them really my perfect ideal type in terms of looks! But then again we hardly talk so lalala. The other guy who said interesting pen that guy is ideal type for character wise HAHAHA. Hua chi seriously 0.0 when i can hardly remember anyone's (especially guys) faces at all zzz... Do i really need to resort to infatuation then i can remember faces better? 

No comments: