Friday, October 31, 2014

Middleman

YAH HAI I'M BACK TO THE JOB I DO BEST. BEING A MIDDLEMAN. BETWEEN A BOY AND A GIRL. N THIS IS WHAT U CALL BEING RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF A RELATIONSHIP πŸ˜‚

Kaiseng and kuam. Aka KAIKUAM. My online friends turned real life friends. My crazy friends. And i am positive they like each other. And both are my good friends. And so i am standing in the middle, yet again. HAHAHAHA. 

I love being a middleman. I love being a lightbulb. I like being surrounded by people in love, since i don't get the love myself. But i have the most bestest awesomest love from all my girlfriends 🌹 I know these girls will never betray me 😘

Ok back to kaikuam. Kuam feels sad if kai doesnt pei her. But kai doesnt want a relationship. Life is complicated. N now i shall bridge between what has not been communicated across πŸ˜‚ And to find out if theres a way around kai's heart to make him accept kuam. N then all's well ends well. 

I think i love to kaypo a little bit too much HAHAHAHA. Oh well, always put what u do best to good use rite? 😏

No comments: