Saturday, January 2, 2016

Year 2016!

Goodbye 2015 and hello 2016!! 

Actually, I don't really remembered what I did the whole year. Feels sooooo distant. I worked, I travelled, I studied, I got my first bonus, I made lots of new friends, I participated in activities. Yeah. I guess that's about all? HAHAHAHA. How uninteresting. 

Lets just do a shoutout to the new people I met then. To the several interns that came and went this year, hope I managed to help you in your first official workplace! To the NDP friends, I miss all the fun times together trying to handle the crowd!! Hope we still can gather and create nonsense pairings again! To my SQP friends, nice to know you and thank you for your guidance! To my new colleagues, 多多指教 and thank you for your patience with me! 

Looking forward to what year 2016 will bring! Hopefully a boyfriend AHAHAHAAHHAA. This is the only thing that is dependent on fate. Everything else will have to be my own ability, so I will have to keep working hard to excel! 

No comments: