Sunday, May 8, 2016

The girl who is so far away from love

http://thoughtcatalog.com/ashley-jones/2016/04/to-the-girls-who-havent-found-love/

Absolutely spoken from my heart. 
Guys leave me wondering; am I so damn undateable that noone will want to see me as a possible life partner? Anything rather than just a normal friend? 

I know my limits, and I know I am far from being the ideal type of anyone. In fact, I might be suffering from some inferiority complex, where I know I will never be as good as anyone out there. 

New media makes people think too much about those perfect looking exteriors, with an equally matching charismatic charecter. But me, the ordinary me, the girl that slowly fades away in the minds of others, will never ever be that. I doubt anyone will take a second glance at me. I don't believe that there is anyone who will look at me and go: "hey is this the girl I have been looking for my whole life". Because everything you see about me will never meet any expectations of an ideal type of yours. 

Another reminder to myself: the single and available guys are dwindling at this age. So many have found their life partners, prospectives, hopefullys... While I hardly have any crushes, still dreaming and waiting for the right one to come. 

I don't ask for a lot. Just someone who is better than me; coz I know I am lacking in so much. I am not hoping for some handsome idol-like guy, not a six pack buff guy. I just need a normal dependable guy, someone who can give me the love and hugs that I have missed this past 24 years...

Where art thou, future boyfie?


No comments: