Monday, October 9, 2017

Me (demoralizing post ahead)

This post is going to be about all my bad points. Feeling insecure and unwanted now. That feeling that you are just the backup, that safety net thats usually not used. 

Ugly
Too tanned
Fat
Lazy
Unmotivated
Procrastinator
Self centred
Distant
Never a giver
Dreamer
Uncaring
Sarcastic
Quiet (introvert)
Unkempt
Loud
Sadistic (at times)
Ignorant
Blabbermouth
Unfeeling
Selfish
Bochup

I will never be someone's exclusive; anyone's one and only. I'll just go and build a great wall around me and not let anyone in... even though i love having people around, but I hardly manage to go beyond acquaintances with most people. I thrive on my friends who pull me out of the wall. But sometimes I wonder if they gave up in the end. I will always be that closed off unmarked territory. 

Feeling lousy with 2 hours of sleep, and work is not helping either 0.o 


No comments: