Monday, October 30, 2017

My Bane

Regardless of how well I keep my guard, how high my defences are stacked, and how hard I try to avoid them, my biggest bane is that I am too easily bought over by glib tongues and easily trusting of them. 

Especially when it comes to guys 0.o
I guess this reflects my desparate desires. For finances and friendships, I manage to avoid glib salesmen/friends very well. But if it comes to relationships, I just can't. As long as I am remotely even able to communicate with a person, then I will just go all out and end up kinda falling for them. 

-Which is why I end up falling for people I meet online and hardly for those I meet IRL-

-Everyone I liked are formed through lengthy (and late night) whatsapp/msn convos- 

Even when things do not work out all the time. And its actually the guy who wants to achieve some other motive other than actually being in a long term relationship with me. 

Am I even wanted by any of them? But then again there's no harm trying too? A relationship is formed only when both parties have something to take away from it at he end of the day. Am I even able to give anything? Is he able to give me that TLC and spend time with me? 

I swear this is harder than any exams out there -rolls eyes-

Self reminder: DO NOT let any guys cheat you to bed or play with your heart (>人<;)

No comments: