Sunday, October 15, 2017

September

Its not September now, but just some heartwarming summaries of what happened in September (:

Theres 3 friends who got attached in September... juwei, lijing and bern. JIANG SWEET HAHAHAHA. But erm lijing is expected, bern i know it will happen eventually, but JUWEI that is the shocking part. 

-coughs- Tinder/CMB is doing good work! (Idk if Bern's is from dating app la)

As for me... September was when i downloaded CMB and used it. Its still not working for me so far XD 
Coz some of the guys are a bit too scary, too off the bat, or something... and I only open the app like once in a day. Not a trustworthy app (because i'm scared of humans), but ok la there is 1 guy who I am still talking to as a friend la. He's abit crazy but coz we have similar interests and upbringing so its still fine. 

AND biggest takeaway of September for me might still be Jereld HAHAHA. But this guy is very hard to read, very emotional, very different from me... Ohwell lets just wait till December :) I hope we are still talking by then. -HUGS- for Jereld. Because I always have the feeling to make him less angst and emotional, but also knowing I cant do anything much because he prefers to be alone but not that alone (conflicting much), shrinks away when its too overwhelming. This is one person who needs a lot of patience, independence, pacifying. He is insecure, depressed, overachiever, perfectionist, but damn good with his words. Will I be able to break that barrier down? Or will I end up making him in a worser state than he currently is? I really dont know anymore...  

WHYYYY did i fall for him in September...

No comments: