Sunday, January 21, 2018

Integration

When your boyfriend has been integrated into the family ❤️

Ever since being exposed last week, we already had family dinner with 阿姨 and 小舅 yesterday. Knowing that my family were all so eager for me to find a boyfriend, and that joy and elated look that surfaced on their face when we appeared. Ahgong was so shocked when I appeared with Ryan, but his face became solemn but happy thereafter. Ahma was also super happy and eagerly invited him over for CNY. The rest of the uncles and aunties just started intro-ing themselves using their name and then shake hands with him. Like a cute only.

YAY my family loves him too! Not that he wouldn’t pass any of the tests, but its good to know that he has been officially accepted~ and then they can finally stop worrying about me liaos. Ryan is seriously the best ever person and the most suitable person for me sia. My rare dinosaur ❤️

10feb reunion dinner with my dads side, and he will be coming too 🙃

Wait for more shocked faces HOHO. -inserts evil laughs-

I have been going around dropping way too many bombs on the people in my life  HAHAHAHA

Next mission to bond better with his family~ 24feb!

No comments: