Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pri Sch Fren's bloggie

I dun believe it! I went to Samantha Yeo's blog (my junior =.=), den i clicked on some link she meant to scare those spammers. i re-linked pg has a lot of those alerts. n i tink it was about 150+ alerts...So then i managed to get into Sam Ch'ng's blog after lyk such a long time. At first i found the name very familiar, but I didn't manage to recognise it. after some long hard staring at the pic she had in her blog, i realised she didn't change much(well, except for her hair...).hahas.Still at shock...

She was my Brownie friend in Pri sch and now she's in anderson sec...another 1 of those smart alecks that come from my pri sch...she no longer is in any brownie related stuff(not lyk me;i in Guides =.=), and is in track liao...hais... y all my pri sch fren all nvr KIT de...hehe. dun care sec sch de frens all oso jus as nice =) old liao, back in the time of stone ages whr HPs were a luxury item, and i dun even noe wad is MSN...(tat is lyk 4 years ago?) wahaha.i was one of those lucky ones to get a phone then then...

2day was listening compre chi.dey played those classical music until i want to sleep...but i managed not to ^^ lessons 2day was quite boring... Chi only lasted lyk 20 mins. Ms Ham was talking abt the China history...i stayed awake though ^^ PE i presented the GIFE project.purposely put _____ as the 'goalkeeper' then w8 for those boys in my class to shoot at her...i feel so guilty as i suggested putting her there. haha evil me =) anw d guys didn't manage 2 aim exactly at her as she was using the hula hoop n blocking wadeva place dey may hit.slacked tru d rest of PE again... Chem aft recess i was alr falling asleep. lijing disturbed me when i sleeping again! =( bad lijing ^^ lucky i wasn't in deep sleep haha

have to go liaos...nid go fetch my cuz. tatas! late liao lol

No comments: