Friday, September 12, 2008

yeah only blogging lyk 2 days after my bday...

1 thing 2 say:
PRELIMS ARE OVER!!! WOOTS!!!

hahas. i think i going 2 flunk my phys. followed by SS/geo. then amaths. then chemistry. or maybe i am going 2 flunk everything! ^^

watching 黑糖群俠傳 hahas. its funny.

the feeling of exams finishing is... YAY! haha. but there's still O'lvl. zzz.

New timetable's out. there's still PE. that means we can still play powerball. =) its nice although i am not really a sports lover. but at least i am assured that i dun need to run 2.4

oh my birthday that day. I really spent the whole afternoon sleeping. since after that day only left the paper 1s (3 sciences' MCQ, and emat paper 1). didn't celebrate anyway.coz i kinda celebrated it on the previous sunday. and another time this coming sunday, which is for all those people born in sept (includes my mum and my 2 cousins). ahh so long never see my cousins already! i don't think the young ones still remember me =(

-bored-
Jia Yi =)

No comments: