Saturday, September 6, 2008

8 days never blogged already ^^ this holiday I got banned from computer; at least until prelim's over. but nvm i managed to mug without distraction anw. Achievement! muahaha

went to a different spot with different people for almost everyday. yeah i'm weird. totally not a single hope for my sciences. especially phys. oh well... didn't mug phys at all this hol i think... i don't remember (oh blame my STM ba).

yay my b'day's coming! and my bday prezzie by the school is amat paper 2 and phys paper 2. bad bad prezzie. i prefer the MCQs than those open-ended stuff then... and the amat's gonna have plane geometry every1's all time worst ^^

bored bored bored bored bored bored...
dun wanna hit the books already. it is really very very boring 2 mug everyday. better not make this too much of a habit ^^ scared later after O's will still mug for no reason. haha. kinda impossible anw.

*lunching (homecooked wanton mee!!!)*
Jia Yi

No comments: