Thursday, February 26, 2009

Being ultra naughty again =.=
wad to do, anw i dun have anything to do what... no1 assigned me any work yet. so wad i'll do now is sit here n rot till my lunch returns ^^
alone in the office~ radio's on loud again. glad i didn't go out for lunch. coz it is pouring =.=

hais... i wanna go back for SDR... 2day have. CE and BX are going. hais... my collegue disallowed me from taking leave today. coz there's some interview for GM 2day, n i nid 2 help in some stuff. but like wad? =.= all the stuff are alr prepared wad... waaa i wanna sleep...

actually i can sleep. i'll just have to wake up before 1.45, before all my collegues come back ^^ my excuse shall always be 'i've got nothing to do...' yeah problem is i'm always supposed to ask for more work when i finish wad i have on hand =.= hais... rain slowed down alr~ funny la... if i'm out for lunch, by this time i might have alr reached novena square alr. but point is, this time is super crowded >< how to go out eat liddat... zzz...

yesterday afternoon suddenly super hyper for no reason. zzz... den died down after a few minutes when i continued my work. i'm crazy rite? zzz... last evening saw a rainbow~~ ^^ maybe i'll upload the pic someday. it's in my handphone now. there's 2 rings. 1 is a more faded one~ it's nice la. maybe that's how they reward me for being sooo patient on the bus when it jam. hahas. there was a heavy jam from bishan all the way to my house =.= dun ask me why. it just jammed. didn't see any accidents or wad. anw i slept like majority of the jam so how do u expect me to see the accident if there were any? =.=

bored~ slacking soooo much in the office this month. it's a wonder that the boss still gives me my pay ^^ yes talking about my pay, i think i'll be getting it today~ lalalas~ maybe it'll be more than last month. or maybe not. idk la...w8 i dun think it'll be that much. zzz... i slacked so much this month wad >< yes be glad i didn't break anything that belongs to the office ^^ i just dropped stacks of paper A LOT... ^^ butter fingers always at work~

-Jia Yi-
bored, sleepy, stomach's feeling weird (dun ask me whether it's coz i'm hungry. i can't tell ^^)

No comments: