Friday, February 27, 2009

Going to help out at the booth at the YOUth Got Heart community service roadshow tomorrow~ anyone interested can come visit me ^^ 1st booth when u enter J8's Top of the 8, Level 3 ^^
my booth is Riding for the Disabled Association of Singapore. yeah that's where i'm working at ^^
for more details, u can go to this website:
http://ioutreach.livejournal.com/9691.html

Super last minute decision =.= yeah one of the committee members just said that she's going to be lonely there. and i just volunteered myself. i'm so good to pei her ^^ yeah nvm i'm just going there 2 gain experience. anw it's so near so i'll just pop by lor. considered volunteering coz i dun think i'll receive any pay ^^ must come visit me ar!!! ^^ hahas...
can tell me if u anyone wanna drop by. though i dun think i'll be there for the whole day also... doesn't matter it's just as good staying for a while alr ^^

-Jia Yi-
this post is published in the office ^^ hahas

No comments: