Monday, February 2, 2009

someone should just give me more blogs to read...
or else i might go crazy n randomly treating other ppl's blog lyk my blog
spamming lyk there's no tmr (well there is tomorrow sad to say...)

2day spent the late morn and early afternoon at the khong clan association.
dun ask me wad isit. it's juz it... hard to explain anw
the elderly there are like so funny. and very friendly. ^^
yeah n one of the elderly joked saying tat my sister's the phillipino maid
she can't help it that she's too dark la. muahahas

den went home and started blog visiting part 1
went to familiar blogs waay more than twice
then mum kinda 'forced' me go cai er's house bai nian
so went lor. cai er got new handphone so spent majority of my time there playing her games ^^
since my parents wasn't there i self-serviced to the new year goodies
pray that i won't get sore throat again tmr... my last antibiotic ends tmr morn lalala~
exchanged angpow, mandarin oranges, and got another big bag of oranges from CE's mum
went home and my parents n grandma got shocked by the oranges
muahahas not my fault i kana force to take it home de ^^

den went blog visiting part 2
then dinner, bathe and watch a bit of chingay
this year seems to have a lot of other country ppl... like all the other SEA countries got involved

gonna continue my blog visiting part 3 liaos.
aim to sleep b4 12.30
=)
hais tmr still nid work sob sob
wondering wad will happen tmr...
i dun wanna noe in fact
why must my parents force me to work waaaaaaaaaa
4get it i earn more money instead of rotting at home muahahas

gd luks to those going jc de. my sis says if any1 wan go neighbourhood visiting can ask her to bring u around also.(applicable to those in nyjc then hahas) wonder how's the orientation gonna be like. zzz
^^ nites

No comments: