Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photos

PHOTOS TIME!!!


Anw, its Jia Hui here..
in case u dunno, im Jia Yi's sis.

As u noe, Khong Jia Yi is a lazy person.
So, im here to post photos on her behalf!!
and oso, bring life to this blog.
hehe.



ONE day before Mother's Day:


My early birthday cum mother's day celebretion


Tats my work of art..
Ingredients: cream, cream n more CREAM!!


24/05/09:


We went to our grandma's house to make dumplings.


my grandma made these before we came.
NICE ba!! =P

My sis n I learning..





The dumpling we made were ugly.
so, we gave up and played with our cousins.

Baby Girl: Koni
Baby Boy: Jordan









28/05/09:
celebrate MY actual birthday, and good results 4 shawn and ME.
XD
Shawn: Cousin
Spaghetti
Shared by me n sis.
Seafood Spaghetti.
Shared by Mum and Dad

French Fries. I lurve the fries.
=P
Shawn's children meal?
Dessert TIME!!
Topless Five
My FREE ice-cream.
cause its the actual day of my birthday.
SHUANG manz.
Shawn's pathetic-ly small ice cream.
from the children menu de.
=.=

30/05/09:
It was my Cousin Chee Qing's 21st birthday.
Venue: BistroOneZeroThree
somewhere in Pasir Pajang
Opps.. I found out that i didnt have picts of the birthday girl.
=P
She was busy entertaining her friends..
BUT got pictures of me n sis.
me and my sis :]



MEEE~!!! i lurve tat hat!

A Present made by my cousin, Yida, in a rush. Look at the little miss naughty, does it looks familar? (scroll to the top pictures)
*cant seems to turn this pict* =P

Zoom in.
He drew them in the car ride there. Tats y so messy. HAHAHA.
THE END!!!
Look forward for MY next post ba.
hehe.
JiaHui XD
<33

No comments: