Friday, September 4, 2009

found my primary school stuff while packing my drawer. seems sooooo long since i even met any1 of them. exception of cai er though. hahas. i guess even if i met them they will rmb me but i doubt i can remember them =.= well other than pei hwa also. hahahas. i see her sometimes on the way home :)

sooooo many memories back in primary school. also realised i became mature very late =.= tat time during p4 most of my frens are alr like matured liaos =.= zzz... can be seen from the way they write that little note u know. hahas. even though most of them don't exceed 5 words.
i know if joey n yanying sees this they'll definitely suan me :)

oh n 1 more thing. my handwriting haven't changed the least bit since primary school. muahahahas. i wonder if that's good or bad... guess it's definitely a bad. lalalas~

No comments: