Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saturday - 5/9/09

MY (more like shared la) BBQ party at my grandma's house~
hahas

celebrated all the september people's birthday at one shot. hahahas. wif 2 0.5kg cakes only though. budget bah...

okay here's the people whose birthday was celebrated:
Jia Yi (ME! ^^)
Jia Jia (Lisa, my cousin)
Jia Chen (Theodore, Lisa's cousin)
Lionel (my cousin)

hahas. actually plus my mum also. so u know how complicated the birthday song went =.= gyahahas.

only posting the pics which are more glam. aka wif me not in it (or partially). lalalas~



me helping my aunt feed Jordan~ actually i was only holding him. he's a greedy bum who is just soooooooo interested at the food only...


Koni and her balloons~~




making dogs (or giraffes or whatever u wish to call the out of shape ones) with balloons~ the small boy in the pic (Darron) ended up bringing a looooot of balloons back home =.=



Lionel and his humongous birthday present. hahahas.


ze 2 cakes. which was actually brownie so it was super hard =.=


muh sis and her balloon bracelet. lols. actually the rest of the balloon burst n this is all that's remaining...


Sunday - 6/9/09

continued packing the house, found my father and my uncle's pics when they were younger. saw some ancient documents dated back in 1890s. part of singapore's past lols! i think my grandma have a few of the banana notes also. hahahas.


weekends was quite fun la. every other day i'm just slacking in front of the computer. guides on fri! class gathering on fri too! :)))) hahahas. one day i shall post my grandmother's pics! gyahahas. i found the album my aunt collated wif all her childhood pictures and my grandparents' ones too~

No comments: