Friday, October 23, 2009

my blog's getting dead. zzz...

school's okay so far :) it's still the first week so there's no tutorial and workshop, only lectures. well except for bcomm =.=

so monday had 2 lectures stats and ffa coz i didn't want to waste my 3 hours in sch on thur, tues really waste time coz only 1 hour of lecture. travelling time took at least 3x of that =.= but went yanying's house in the afternoon to collect my cookies. caught up wif a lot of guides stuff i've been missin :) then wed snw and cats. snw chose badminton. which means i have to bring my racket every wed now. they had very limited sports anw. i was hoping that there was fencing and archery but they didn't even have that. cats same class as weini :) snw weini also chose badminton hehehes. more like we choose together la. then 2day only started school at 2pm when majority of the class went for lecture. muahahahas. i'm so smart to organise that lecture on mon :) bcomm was kinda boring lols. but not that boring until i fall asleep. just wait n see.

tmr school from 9am to 4pm. siannnnnn... 3 hours of break in between anw. hais. i wanna go SP n eat :P anw i have bus concession n 3 hours of break. hahaha. wadeva it is i just wanna get out of NP during that 3 hours. even if it's SIM. =P

better go print my MIEC notes now... my FFA is still not finished lalalas~ like after 4 days of doing it =.=
nites :)
i'm being a guai student by doing my tutorials hor. my aim is gpa3.75 :) NOT 4.0 =.=

No comments: