Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sore throat now :x n my mum bought durian also... zzz...
school starts tmr too. mixed feelings... hais... first lecture is FFA (accounting). killer man. i forgot everything liaos... hehehe

Thurs was my last day of work~ n only until the last few days then we know that we are only supposed to eat lunch n dinner between 2 to 7. lol. so went lunch n dinner wif lihe lor. eat a lot leh hahas. last day of work i slacked. well i dunno whether u can say i slacked a not. hahaha. no customers i sat there n slept. then of course kana scolded :X suay. keep getting scolded on last day. hahahas. but nvm it's last day liaos so who cares~ n thur night i missed a stop to alight la. so stupid of me. overslept then woke up finding myself at my house bus stop already. took a long time to get my bearings then faster got up. climbed down the double deck then the bus move off liaos zzz... in the end had to bus back from cai er's house bus stop...

ytd went out wif the 4A peeps~ didn't go on friday. wonder who went on friday anw. so kpool wif lj, rx, emanto, cj, kwang yong, joshua, tommy at amk. then fish n co at amkhub. my sore throat already started ytd :P n i still eat so much junk food. aft dinner went tommy's house play taidi n stress coz i dun wan go rx house as i got no direct bus home. muahahahas. i'm so lazy.

tmr 2 hours of accounting. damn sian. first day of school got sucha heavy lecture. where's my deepavali holidays? sob sob

No comments: