Saturday, August 20, 2011

Post Created Aug 20, 2011 2:55:10 AM

I feel like i have missed out on a lot of fun in life. In this (almost) 19 years of my life, i still have lots i want to do but i havent done before. Theres so many things that i should spend my teenage years doing but i just dun seem to have anybody to go with me.

My birthday is coming. But before that is exams first. Anytime before exams = studying or homework. I guess we all dun have much life. I wanna parteh but i'm not really that kind of party girl rite? Haish. Limits because of my character...

I cant even properly list down what i want to do coz i know i dun have the time to do any...

Well for one i definitely need to get my driving license. Then i want to learn korean. But i also want to learn dancing... Conflicting minds and thoughts... N then theres another issue that i hope for but never for once has it been fulfilled...

No comments: