Sunday, November 6, 2011

Post Created Nov 6, 2011 11:40:31 AM

I have been lonely the previous sem. I'm better now ^^ i guess thats why 2ne1's lonely stopped getting stuck in my head n i have lesser emo thoughts. I'm back to the old me!!!

Internship is still quite fun. Somehow i'm closer to my collegues than to my other NP interns. Maybe coz i went to client's place w yang zhen ^^

I alr received my interim evaluation. I know wad i'm lousy at. Particularly bad at communication. I feel i somewhat speak like a pai. N i like to talk loudly. Who to blame =.= Blame all the frens who impacted me too much? Hahahahaha. Nah i just dun have a strong character. Damn why didnt i pick up my frens good traits rather than the bad ones. I'm an easily influenced kinda girl :x

I gotta rmb i got 60/80 for interim! I love the part about my efficiency. Hehehehe. YAY

No comments: