Wednesday, May 2, 2012

graduation day?

Graduation ceremony is coming soon!! On 22 may!~

I think graduation day would be funny. My 3 rumoured boyfriends along with the respective batches of friends who created the rumours will be there~ HAHAHA It's still quite funny why they like to create rumours for me. N yes i will conveniently avoid these ppl aft the rumours =.= and they will too~

Graduation day is gonna be a blast still!! Looking forward to it!

P.S. so many of the ppl i know have graduated with a diploma with merit. Zai max! Grats n i spent about 1 hour to get over my shock, disappointment in myself, n how bloody smart they are even if they never claimed it. 1 hr is really a lot since i dun stay feeling bad for long. Oh n along with the 2 other ppl i know that got the lee kuan yew award, grats! All of you freaking smart asses who in a way had done MF proud~

No comments: