Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stomach aches

Somehow it feels like my stomach that hurts when its my heart T_T
Should i happy or not? He's my friend, and she's my friend too. Both are good friends... And obviously i'm the middle man again.

Too tired of this. Too tired of being the middleman. When will it ever be my turn to be the lead? *le sigh* and keep sighing... Waiting doesn't seem to lead me anywhere.

So do i hope that his confession will fail and she rejects him? Or do i hope that he and she gets together, and poor me forever stuck in the middle? Hais. Why oh why does things work like that.

There's a limit to the jealousy and envy that 1 can tolerate. I know its the age where people get together, had lasted for a long time, and perhaps a few years down the road it'll be all the pretty weddings.

I seriously hope I won't be the only one left on the shelf, unappealing and rotting, when all those around me, though imperfect, get handpicked and living happily ever after...

I should start investing my trust, and hope for better returns. But what is a reliable investment? Such a difficult question.

I need some release. Any sad videos for me to cry with? 😥

No comments: