Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paranoid

Perhaps it was just me being a bit too paranoid, craving for attention and a need to be noticed. So i thought one of my friends was reading my blog. Possibly true but i doubt so. Anyways, this blog will continue being full of my random thoughts, used as a tool to make willing parties understand me better.

In secondary school, i never wrote about depeessing things. Its always happy things, or my boring life. After so many years, either the happy things in my life has decreased, or i am no longer as easily happy as i used to be.

Now, i really need to put down all my troubles and give my studies my first priority. I guess its time to not think and not feel, and just concentrate.

I have lots of things i look forward to after the exams! So lets be positive! Fighting JY!

No comments: