Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MC Mong - Dalmatian Love


So I heard this song on Big B radio. At first I thought it was some Jay Park song that I never heard before because of the English narration at the beginning. But then I heard Inati's voice OTL. Why oh why am I such a bad DMTN fan that I didn't know this song! Well this was before their debut :D And there's no donglimmie, danielboy, and Jeesu-yah inside but there's Simon! Kekeke. And Intae, Dari and Dayday. Oh how I miss Dari and Dayday and the DMTN boys T_T

Yes I really surprise myself so much by being able to identify their voices on a song I never heard before 0.0

And I linked later to this old performance video!



So cool right! Really a good performance of veteran kpop rapper. Even though he no longer appears in the public eye after the evading army issue. Seriously miss MC Mong (though I have never been a fan) and I hope he comes back soon! N Inati really learnt from MC Mong. Can totally tell the similarities in rapping. Somehow many of the kpop groups will resemble their CEO in terms of music style. Interesting that way~

No comments: