Monday, July 7, 2014

3 is a good number

3 is the number for a third wheel
3 is the starting number for a group
3 is also the awesome 3rd year i have been volunteering as usher for NDP!

Woots!~ in a sense 3 does describe me this year 😂 

I love my NDP group! Its the best group i have ever had in my 3 years! Or perhaps i have a slightly more different and crazier attitude coz i have let go of a lot of things (aka stereotypes). Well i'm a carefree biatch now! (Y) 

Complain Club 2, although most of you are younger than me, but all of your attitudes are really the top notch and i'm looking forward to learning more from all of you! Lookin forward to Saturdays now!



The before and after duty shot~ that i couldn't manage to upload on insta coz of cropping issues and my short term memory (still struggling real hard to remember everyone's names...)

No comments: