Monday, July 14, 2014

Split personality

Hanging out with all the younger ones have literally made me their age πŸ˜‚

My sarcasm and suan-ing skills have improved by leaps and bounds, be it for NDP or in Dance Up. Idk why but i have very suddenly let go of a lot of things that once mattered a lot to me. 

I no longer feel awkward to talk about or even suan others about certain stuff ie relationships. Perhaps the major factor that made me put down this burden is coz of my sis. 

I feel like i am back in sec 4, with the juniors calling ahma. Those were the days i really connected on a different level. I'm feeling it again now during NDP, where i am usually the oldest. And when playing dance up too, coz that game is totally plagued with xmm and xdd of all varying ages and backgrounds... 

Conclusion: i don't belong to the 22 age group, and i might be a gemini since i have 2 faces πŸ˜‚ Hyper crazy blurr sotong versus serious strict naggy overachiever

No comments: