Saturday, February 14, 2015

Short day 😟

I mean that I was feeling short today 😟 
Because last few days I have been hanging out with short friends and then suddenly some tallies come in and I am height-threatened. HAHAHA. Lame lame I know. 

Past few days I have been disturbing lijing until super shiok. Suan and suan her non stop. FUN SIA. Jialats. I think my favourite joke is to make fun of people's heights 😞 One day karma will come... I better start restraining myself... But still... That's the only way I disturb ppl mah! πŸ™Š

Hi peeps HAPPY VDAY! 22nd year (coz it's not September yet) without a date! HUAT AH! But what is valentine's day mannnn. Who cares!~ 
(Yes I sound like a sorrowful glum person without a date on such a lovely day. But vday is just a day for people to spend more 🌚) So Vday is just an event for businesses to profit. Ohwells spenders are happy and profiters are happy. So it's a good day still right? 

Valentine's day aside, the highlight of the month should be CHINESE NEW YEAR! Comeon all the mahjong daidee pineapple tarts and bakkwa! HUAT AHHHHHH! I am so auspicious this year i keep saying HUAT AH. Actually I can't wait for new year coz I get to wear all my new clothes. Hahahaha. Then I can have a new wardrobe change! I'm so bored of repeating the same clothes the last few months... 

I look forward to meeting Elites and Felkuamweiling! SOON SOON. Meetups are crazy fun with lots of laughter! Not bad at all right. For a bunch of friends who met online. And Felise, Kuam and Kenneth's birthdays are all in February. 

New realisation of the month: I have been hanging out with a lot of Pisces (near pisces also counted) for the whole February. Yes Pisces are crazy people who can manage to talk to anyone. So technically there will never be a moment of peace with Pisces around... And I treat every single one of them differently. Talk about fairness πŸ˜‚ But their love stories are all so similar I can't help but laugh. 

Random out of topic craziness HAHA. 
PS My english is just going from bad to worse. The amount of hokkien and singlish which I am starting to use are totally astonishing. NEED. TO. CUT. DOWN. ON. SINGLISH. Or my report writings and drafting of emails will definitely suffer. Already trying so hard not to be influenced by all the F words and hokkien vulgarities seen in Elites πŸ™ˆ

I just adapt too quickly to my surroundings HAHAHA. 

No comments: