Sunday, April 5, 2015

A single INTJ


Saw this article on thought catalog, "why you're single based on the Myers-Briggs personality test". I am an INTJ who follows her head more than her heart, who loves to over-analyse every person she meets, keeps to herself so much and doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. This is me. And here's why I am still single. 

I find this so damn funny but so true at the same time. I swear if there is such a guy out there who perseveres so much to break down my iron wall, who really chases me till the end of the world, I think  I will really end up with him. HAHAHA. But then it's soooo not easy for a guy to even start following me around. Coz if I find you an eyesore and not worth my time, sorry but you will end up being at the bottom-most of my list. 

I think I have a list of traits in the kind of guys I abhor. And I think this list practically applies to all the guys... This doesn't spell very well huh. HAHAHAHAHA. 

The elites gathering a few weeks back have made me realise the type of people i dislike. And no I have never been one to try to hide what I need to say, nor will I attempt to phrase it so nicely in a non-hurtful way. But no worries if it's just a one-off kinda thing, then no grudges are formed. 

Elites gathering, a lot of guys. And i dislike people who are 不自动. I literally screamed at the guys "前面的, 空手哦。不会帮忙一下啊!”  I swear I am really so fierce. HAHAHAHA. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM LIKE VERY VERY WELL. But it's true what the few stragglers behind all got so many things to take. Then you strong guys totally empty handed for bbq. WHAT IS THIS. Sorry la this 大姐 is so naggy and troublesome. 

Then the bbq. I am glad that Joseph at least help me set up the fire. Then I watched and learn a little, so I managed to set up my own fire as well. I already had the mental preparation that everyone confirm don't know anything one la. So it's fine. Kids mah what to do. Then Jos left to paktor and I was left alone watching the fire. But nevermind I kindly ensured you guys were kind of fed. And you all ate up the food I cooked. Thanks for supporting even though almost everything was either chaoda or undercooked. HAHAHAHA. 

But wah seriously I cannot tank Kenneth's attitude. Don't know how do nevermind. Don't even bother learning. Or trying to lessen my burden. Never even try to cook, still keep on pestering me whether is the food done. Seriously treat me like a maid har. But ohwells everyone has their purpose in life and his is to bond people together. 0.o Already know he is a spoilt brat so nevermind. 

But Laffy really cute la. He keep on saying sorry to me. And telling me 辛苦你了。And then thanking me, and saying 如果沒有你我們都不知道要做什麼。So funny lor. HAHAHAA. He really like a small kid sia. 

And hey guys even if you all really didn't do anything much, I am glad you all at least showed your appreciation. I didn't mean to be fierce la. But next time don't expect all the girls to know what to do hor. I am exception. I know how to do so many things by myself. Why oh why did my dad train me to be so independent... So independent that I don't even have a chance to try to rely on a man. SO TERRIBLE. 

Yah other than 不自動 guys, I hate NATO guys. No action talk only. LIKE JUSTIN. Seriously these kinda guys drive me up the wall from their endless chattering of no importance. Then giving mouth power never even offer to help at all. Reminds me of the poly class chalet. If you are not going to help, then please at least acknowledge me and my efforts. 

So tell me, doesn't this 2 major traits of people I dislike, already make up almost all the single guys I know. HAISH. What is this world becoming. When is my chivalrous and manly man coming. HAHAHAHA. But then again I am a contradicting person. I don't have anything to talk to the matured guys. 

I still don't wanna grow up and am a very blurr sotong in so many ways. Can I just get a guy who will protect me and accompany me? But I think this is really hard. Coz I have a slight gut feeling that my boyfriend is going to be someone who is younger than me by 2 years... So I guess it's going to be back to me protecting him. 

SIGH WHY AM I JUST NOT BORN LATER. 

No comments: