Tuesday, August 18, 2015

明天的自己

http://youtu.be/N_sxmFL9IX4

SHE - 明天的自己

Fave song from this album, coz the lyrcis are so damn meaningful. But actually most of the SHE songs have meaningful lyrics~ 

Ytd just touched down in Singapore from Bangkok. And then a bomb rocked Bangkok city at 7pm BKK time. I was in the plane at that time ready to fly back. The scariest thing was that I was in that exact area, outside Central World in that very afternoon. And we initially had intentions to stay until 18 August if not for Juwei needing to start school today. So it was really quite a close shave with death :O

Imagine if I was really at the wrong place at the wrong time... I am thankful to all the friends and family who showed us concern once they had gotten wind of the news. I really thank god that all 4 of us are alive ❤️

This incident had really taught me to cherish my life. I am going to cherish the now because the future is unknown. Cherish the now so that I will still be able to see the me tomorrow :') 

Now to stop thinking of so desperately wanting to get a boyfriend... HAHAHA. Leave it up to fate to decide. God has really been very nice to me, keeping me safe and out of harm's way, blessing me so much with the different aspects of life. I still wonder whats ahead and I'm not going to stop trying~ :) 

Hi guys this human here is still open for applications! Short guys are welcome I 任命了. HAHA

No comments: