Sunday, August 23, 2015

Home

I teared while hearing Kit Chan sing Home on TV for National Day Rally (╥﹏╥)

I miss NDP so much. Seeing the screencaps of NDP (though not of me) reminded me so much of everything I had been doing. Running around, interacting with people, doing things which I love. Each segment of the parade reminds me of a different experience which I associate with. Like how the plane flypasts remind me of dinner times with NG3. SOKA parade segment reminds me of me running around with goodies for NG3. The finale segment after the anthem where the pioneer army paraded around the stage had drew in huge applause, whilst I had been jumping around with all the NG peeps, leaders and volunteers alike, preparing for dispersal plan. City hall and the padang itself brings back sooooo many good memories and all the funtimes we had. I yearn to see all of them (T^T)

I haven't cried for so long. Those tears and the overwhelming emotions when I heard the song really caught me by surprise. Time to watch sad movies to destress...

No comments: