Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The random ppl u meet during lessons

Coz of SQP, i met this guy from my co who is damn freaking funny. Started of our OC with him exclaiming that we are in the same class without Alex (the annoying british) , and me telling him that I saw his face in Newsletter. 

Then I asked him what will he wear for Talentime. I was expecting some funny clown outfit, but he told me he was going to cross dress. FRIGGIN CROSS DRESSING. A GUY. But sadly he kept saying that it wasn't appropriate for a company event HAHAHAHA. Then we were imagining all the funny scenarios of him being in a dress. Cross dressing is really a super good idea anyway! I hope it will work out. 

Anyways after all that cross dressing talk he started discussing about hot guys from the namelist which the HR sent. So we ended up searching for the names on staff directory, and I was like hey so-and-so was from my SQP class! I swear he is sucha funny dude. And he might be the first gay friend I have HAHAHHAHAA. Looking forward to meeting him for lessons and see how he will fanboy over the classmates HAHA!  

Such interesting friends I get to have!! Hoho networking sometimes isn't that bad after all! Too many interesting people with interesting stories or interesting relationships!!

No comments: