Thursday, November 5, 2015

Life's random Lessons

Today was the first lesson for FR and I spent the whole day with Casper. Omg he really is gay. Until now I'm still amazed at how open he is about cute guys. And how he needs a man. Awwww. Too cool! 

Takes a lot of courage to be gay and be so open about it in sg. Really major salutes! And what's more he really is smart :O First class NTU and from RJ... Sometimes life just gives certain people an unfair advantage. But u win some and u lose some. So all in all still a fair game? 

He really broke all the stereotypes of smart people and gay people. Seriously WOW. But I do realise how people can never be satisfied with their own lives. There's always something to work on, something to look up to, something to be envious about... 

Life will never be perfect. Just suck thumb and live with it right? Easier said than done. Possibly the reason why he is like that now, maybe because he wants to be like the popular guys, and also to make the popular guys be attracted to him. (I am referring to how he really takes care of his image) This is just my inference and it may not be totally true. 

Right now I am so happy just being me. The slow-poke. The over-achiever. The quiet. The unsociable. Bad points but in totally good ways ;)

I really love how making new friends can let me see the world, teach me so much more, making me learn and grow. Courage and acceptance; it's what I learnt from Casper today. 

No comments: